Orangery garden consistency consistency that is well known, between 1257 to 1267 AD, coincided with the government and the orders of Ali Mohammad Khan Qajar Shah(Ghavamolmolk second) And his son Mohammad Reza Khan(Ghavamolmolk third) Built and completed in Shiraz. Orangery building land with an area of 3500 square meters and with an area of 940 square meters on two fronts and South America was created by artists Shirazi. Located on the south side entrance and vestibule opens to a courtyard and through the hallway mirror becomes. South side of the building consists of two pillared porch and rooms with a seating has been crew. North side of the building has a basement floor and two on the floor, which includes the Hall of Mirrors with integrated marble columns, the hall is the living and the rooms where the paperwork and has been accepting guests. The building of the arts, such as mirror, glass, the lighting, woodwork, carvings, plaster and Mogharnas used in the course of the most beautiful monuments in Shiraz.